OPUS - field search
Results per page
(German special characters for copy and paste: ä ö ü Ä Ö Ü ß)
- Person's names should be entered in the following way: Last name, First name
- It is possible to substitute single unknown characters of a term by _ (underline). For example: Ma_er in search field person provides different ways of spelling (e.g. Maier, Mayer etc.).
- Some search fields refer to authority files. Please consult them when in doubt before searching the fields
Faculty, Institute or Document type
- The field Free text searches title, keyword and abstract at the same time.
- Use the search field Source to search for parallel publications (e.g. in a journal, a conference issue etc.) of documents.